Saturday, July 26, 2008

Robert "Bob" Grigg Called Home to the Lord

I just received the following email from Ted Grigg which was written an hour ago:

I am writing this for my father who died last night in his sleep (Friday, July 25). He had just come from the hospital after being there for 15 days and was recovering during the last 4 or 5 days in Mom's room at the nursing home. Yesterday I hugged him and told him how much I loved him. Then this morning while I was mowing his lawn, they drove down three blocks away to tell me there was an emergency. I then saw him on his bed where he had died. He told me several times he was ready and had fought with bad health for a number of years. But this was unexpected since he seemed to be recovering. I live in Dallas and had been coming back and forth as had my brother Bob who lives in San Antonio. Please spread the word. Final arrangements are not made. But the funeral home is: Croley Funeral Home, 401 North Center Street, Gladewater, Texas 75647, 903-845-2155.

We will post funeral arrangements as soon as they become available.

No comments: