Thursday, February 26, 2009

WANTED: Family Updates (and Your Interest in Another Reunion)

Whether or not you attended the reunion, we would like photos and updates from your family! I know that I didn't have the opportunity to visit with everyone and I'm sure that others had the same problem since we had such a wonderful turnout. So please email your family updates/photos directly to me so that I can add them as a separate post rather than them getting lost in the comments.

On another note, I've heard from some, but would like your comments on whether or not you would be interested in us having another reunion--say in two years? This time, we would have Roll Call and not a formalized program to allow plenty of time for visiting and catching up with one another. We would of course have food, door prizes, an updated directory, and maybe leftover DVDs! (We still have Reunion DVDs galore! The price is negotiable if you are still interested in having one.)

I'll look forward to hearing from you either to receive your family update or your comments on another reunion.

No comments: