Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Did you say "I Do" at Sun Valley?

I wonder who the first couple was to marry at Sun Valley? Being born in December 1958, I was very young when the congregation began. Although I remember the first educational wing where some receptions were held before the 2-story educational building was constructed, I don't remember many weddings until I was much older. Can you help jog my memory? Did you marry at Sun Valley? Are you still married to that person today? We would like to include your wedding photo in our reunion slide show video! If you have the capability, photos may be uploaded to http://gallery.mac.com/klbrown16#100077 or you may send them to Debbie Blackburn at Clear Lake Church of Christ, 938 El Dorado Blvd., Houston, Texas, 77062.

If you would just like to comment about a particular wedding you remember, we would love for you to share those memories too.

I just have to share one photo now! Do you recognize this happy couple?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If my memory serves me correctly, I seem to recall that when Debi Baten and Mike Kirksey married, they had two flocked Christmas trees with bows on the stage rather than the traditional candlelobras. I had not seen that done before, but it was very unique and beautifully festive at the same time.
-Debbie(Richter)Blackburn