Thursday, October 15, 2009

A New Era with Facebook

It's been a while since I have posted anything on this particular blog, so I hope you and your respective families are doing well. The post is entitled "A New Era with Facebook" since I have now joined the thousands or maybe millions of people connecting in this format. I was told that I was waaaaay behind the times, so I have set up my profile page and have begun building my contact list. It cracks me up that I must send a request to people that I have known for years in order for them to confirm that they know me before I can add them to my "friend" list. Of course if people ignore your request, I guess that will tell you something in itself! Anyway, my purpose in writing is for all of you former members to connect with me on Facebook. If I learn how to set up a Sun Valley group on Facebook for you to be a part of, I will try to look you up if you don't find me first! Search for me as Debbie Richter Blackburn. I hope to hear from you soon. Oh, and please be my friend!

No comments: