Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family Update from Craig Roll

My sister, Kim (Roll) Padget, told me about your reunion plans and wanted me to contact you with my info. I just finished reading all of your posts and it sure brought back some memories, especially Camp Mohawk. Although I grew up at Pecan Park, we lived only a few blocks from Sun Valley and I attended often as a visitor and knew most of the kids there.

I have lived in Augusta, GA for 19 years now. As noted in your "In Loving Memory" section my wife Debra died many years ago (1993). I met my new wife Terry in 1999 and we were married in 2002. She has certainly been a blessing to me and my children (who are both grown with kids of their own now). We attend Journey Community Church, where I am an elder.

Can't say if we will have the opportunity to make it to the reunion, but we will see if we can swing it.

Craig Roll
3956 Almon Dr
Martinez, GA 30907
(706) 495-3466
croll54@gmail.com

No comments: